lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Hello! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school worf for. Level 2. I will use it to practice writing listening speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world. My name's Angela Silva but vou can call me Angelita. I'm from Trujillo originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Naranjal. I'm from 18 years old and I have a big family. My mom is a social worker and my dad is business manager. I have one brother and one sister.
 I study mass comunication at URBE. This trimester I am taking 8 classes and the 4th trimester. I love music. my favorite is go to shopping. Enjoy dancing.
I hate shout. I can't stand hypocrisy.
My dream is to travel around the world. Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of couse. I want graduate from Mass Comunicationing univesity and a good mass comunication. I Want to work in an important comany and buy a house, get married and start a family.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario